New Fees & Rates Effective January 1st, 2021
Tuesday - 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am - 12:00pm
FEES AND RATES:
Cash Only - Absolutely No Charging
Minimum Fee $15.00
Pickup load $25.00
White goods - (Stoves, Freezers, Refrigerators) per item $15.00
Single axle $50.00
Tandem Axle $100.00
Non-residents of the City of Cando shall pay double the rates above.
Leaves and grass clippings - No charge for city residents.
Shingles are accepted at double the above rate.
THE FOLLOWING WASTES ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THE LANDFILL:
3. Infectious, Hazardous or Household Waste
4. Pesticide Containers
5. Waste Oil and Filters
7. Paint Residue and Paint Cans
8. Slaughterhouse Waste
9. Raw Sewer Sludge
10. Animal Manure
11. Septic Tank Pumping
12. Any waste that the Department of Health has advised of being toxic or having adverse environmental chararcteristics
14. Ash from Incinerators of Resource Recovery Facilities and Power Plants
15. Foundry Waste
17. Oil Field Drilling Mud and Related Wastes
18. Petroleum Contaminated Soil, except that generated by the City
If you do not conform to these regulations, you are subject to a $100.00 fine.
If you have any questions, please call:
Public Works Department